more amazing news

quinta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2013

Black Forest Cupcakes

Share it Please
Growing up, one of the cakes that I loved the most was Black Forest cake. I guess I was always tempted by the dark and chocolate loaded cake with cream. Plus, Black Forest cake always looks so pretty with cherries that I just want to have a bite of the cake, and the cherries. Now think of the same deliciousness, in the form of cupcakes. That’s exactly what I have for you today: Black Forest cupcakes! I saw this recipe and photos on my contributor’s Facebook page and I just had to ask her to share the Black Forest Cupcakes recipe here with us. The texture of this cupcake is lighter compared to the regular Black Forest Cake. It’s perfect as an afternoon tea, with a cup of coffee or tea. I especially love the hidden treasure inside the cupcake, which is the cherry pie filling and the fresh cherry. The top is fluffy whipped cream and shredded chocolate. Anyway, each bite is just delightful, and you will just love how it looks. Happy baking! (Click Page 2 for the Black Forest Cupcakes Recipe)




Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef