more amazing news

segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2014

Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread

Share it Please
When I chanced upon this super yummy cream cheese-filled banana bread photo and recipe on Pinterest, I know that I have to ask Joanne at Baked by Joanna (my new baking and dessert contributor) to make this and share the recipe with everyone here. I love cream cheese, who doesn’t? I love cream cheese in cheesecake, and I love cream cheese as a filling in my sweet buns. So, the idea of cream cheese-filled banana bread just completely blows my mind…imagine warm slices of banana bread, with its sweet smell of mashed bananas, butter, eggs, and then every bite is the rich cream cheese, ahhhh, heavenly. Please read on for Joanna’s take on her creation. Layering is always a good thing in food. It’s like your taste buds are constantly exploring new territories of taste and texture. That’s why this adapted version of Averie Cooks’ Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread recipe is simply delightful. The bread is soft and moist, just the way banana bread should be, and the cream cheese layer is like biting into a luscious cheesecake. Those are my two favorite things combined into one. Absolutely genius! Now the only thing left to do is decide what type of spread to smear across a slice of this wonderful bread. Perhaps a little bit of Nutella? This cream cheese banana bread is a sure-fire winner. Happy baking yours today!

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef