more amazing news

domingo, 19 de outubro de 2014

I’m a bit of a smoothie fanatic, so when it came time to...

Share it Please




I’m a bit of a smoothie fanatic, so when it came time to celebrate 50k tumblr followers, my answer was obvious: a free smoothie e-book! I filled this free book with 22 delicious, healthy recipes, each with a picture, allergen info (gluten, nuts, soy, etc), and nutrition info. I also included ways to customize most of the recipes with other ingredients that would taste great!


Get your free copy by going here (my new site!) and e-mail subscribing and I will personally send you the book!


ps- featured here on the cover is my favorite smoothie: macha magic with macha green tea, banana, soymilk & spinach!


Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef