more amazing news

quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2014

itbfblog: This is what I call a healthy alternative to the...

Share it Please




itbfblog:



This is what I call a healthy alternative to the classic apple pie! 🍎🍏🍎 It’s soo easy to make and tastes sooo good! All you need to do is slice 2 large green apples (I used Granny Smith), lay them on a tray with parchment paper sprayed with pam, and cover them with a mixture of: cinnamon, vanilla extract, walden farms pancake syrup and flavoured stevia (I used vanilla cream). I didn’t measure these but instead just played around with what I thought tasted good, just remember to use a good amount of cinnamon to really get the apple pie taste. After lathering BOTH sides of the apples in the mixture, sprinkle some oats on top (optional). Bake in the oven at 400F for 20mins or longer depending on how soft you want your apples to be. This is a recipe for the books. Enjoy!! #inspiredtobefit #itbf #applepie #healthy



Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef