more amazing news

sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2015

For some odd reason, I get asked a lot about my girlfriend by...

Share it Please




For some odd reason, I get asked a lot about my girlfriend by you guys. Well this beautiful girl right here is Jaymee and she might possibly be the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. She has done more for me than she could even imagine and I’m thankful for every day she’s a part of my life. A guy like me doesn’t get a girl like her. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been and I’ll never be able to repay her for how amazing she makes me feel. So there you have it, you all know who the girl who puts up with all my crap is. Hopefully this will lessen the daily questions I get.


Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef