more amazing news

quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2015

ATTENTION, ARTISTS: Despite having been up for 3 ½ years...

Share it Please


ATTENTION, ARTISTS: Despite having been up for 3 ½ years with periods of inactivity and my passive refusal to play by the rules of Tumblr (reblogging, responding to rude commenters, etc.), I still get a lot of joy out of and am still gradually gaining followers on my foodie blog, Neville Noms! Accordingly, I have decided to invest in my little blog by: 1) Purchasing the NevilleNoms.com domain (not up and running yet but soon come!) and 2) Commissioning a lovely, talented artist to draw up a new header! I’m bored of this old photo, and it really doesn’t reflect where my cooking is right now. I’d like something cute and personalized (involving my cats, perhaps?), and I will send you a box of local treats from the Virgin Islands to compensate. 💜 If interested, please send me an “ask,” and we’ll take it from there!

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef