more amazing news

quarta-feira, 29 de julho de 2015

Ginger Tofu Stir-Fry, Glazed Brussels Sprouts, Salad, Rice, and...

Share it Please


Ginger Tofu Stir-Fry, Glazed Brussels Sprouts, Salad, Rice, and Apple Cobbler from “Leh We Eat” on St. Croix.

This was my lunch today, and the first time I have ordered food from Leh We Eat, a new, local delivery company. (By the way, getting anything delivered here is exciting, as we don’t even have pizza delivery on island!) The food was all tasty, but I was the most blown away by their customer service. When I first emailed them to place my order, I mentioned that I’m vegan, and as such, I asked that if the apple cobbler included with the meal contains dairy or eggs, to please leave it off or substitute extra salad. This morning, the chef called me personally to let me know that he decided to do everyone’s cobbler with vegan butter and that he made sure all of the dressing/glaze was vegan, too! So nice, and the cobbler was such a delicious treat. If you’re local, I highly recommend trying this place out. Email lehweeat@yahoo.com for menus and information.

#food #tofu #yum #vegan #vegetarian #healthy #veggies #whatveganseat #vegansofig #StCroix #VirginIslands #VirginIslandsNice #nevillenoms

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef