more amazing news

segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2015

A bit of a different post for this blog - I was very kindly sent...

Share it Please


A bit of a different post for this blog - I was very kindly sent some natural room sprays by Victoria Obodoagwu / Nature’s Flair to review! :D

They come in 4 different scents - Benzoin, Lavender and Sweet Orange, Lemon and Lime and Ylang Ylang and Patchouli and are described as “A variety of aromatherapy room sprays infused with 100% pure essential oils and plant derived ingredients, to refresh your home or office with a natural aroma.” 

Furthermore, they are:

  • Non toxic;
  • Alcohol free;
  • Free from synthetic fragrances;
  • Vegan friendly (so no testing on bunnies, woohoo!);
  • Aerosol free;
  • Made with biodegradable ingredients; and
  • Made in the UK.

I’m not usually a person in to strong ‘scents’ - all of my beauty products are very subtle like coconut and almond. Even my candles smell like vanilla! I’m very boring in that sense. However - these room sprays are very light, subtle and refreshing. They’re stronger than something I would usually purchase but once sprayed the scent diffuses and has just the right amount of aroma.

My favourite is probably the Benzoin, it’s sweet, subtle and reminds me a bit of vanilla. I’ve just moved in to a new flat and the previous tenants were smokers so I’ve been using this spray a whole lot! When it runs out I’ll definitely be buying another.

Lemon and Lime (my boyfriend’s favourite) and Lavender and Sweet Orange I’ve been using in the bathroom to freshen it up and to spray on towels so my hands always smell nice! The Lavender scent is particularly lovely during a bath and is very calming.

My least favourite is the Ylang Ylang and Patchouli but I’ve never liked the scent of Patchouli oil. If you do then you’ll definitely like this spray. :)

Each spray comes in at £4.99 and can be purchased through their website here. You can also find them on facebook if you search for Nature’s Flair, Instagram at natures_flair and Twitter at naturesflairuk. :D


via @notiun

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef