more amazing news

sexta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2015

i hope you have a great day tomorrow! :)

Share it Please

Well that’s very sweet, thank you anonymous! :D

I also had a question asking about the make-up brands I use but I’ve lost that ask somehow! Currently I use:

  • Barry M Showgirl Extra Length Mascara (not the greatest, but it does the job - if anyone else knows of a good, inexpensive vegan mascara please tell me!);
  • Barry M Liquid Eyeliner;
  • Body Shop foundation in the palest colour they produce;
  • Body Shop pencil concealer;
  • B by Superdrug powder;
  • B by Superdrug lipstick (Eton Mess and Carmen are my faves);
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 for when I’m feel fancy; and
  • Eco Tools for brushes.

Everything here is vegan as far as I know. :)


via @notiun

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef