more amazing news

terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2015

The Vegan Month of Food snuck up on me, ever-so-slightly, but...

Share it Please


The Vegan Month of Food snuck up on me, ever-so-slightly, but it’s here! I am thrilled to announce that I am going to be taking on this wonderful “challenge” – to post about delicious, vegan food every day this September.

The official “prompt” for today was to share my breakfast – which was leftover spaghetti. However, I ate it before I had a chance to post… Oops. Lunch was more leftover spaghetti; I covered it in marinara sauce, crushed red pepper, Tofurkey andouille sausage, and garlicky roasted veggies, but I had lunch with a sweet friend, and alas, forgot to take and post a photo. So… Cheers to hoping I have it together enough for successful post at dinner tonight! 🍝

To anyone and everyone else taking part in this delicious challenge: comment here so I can follow you!

I cannot wait to share this delicious way of life with all of you this month. 💕

Love,
Neville

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef