more amazing news

quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 1: Summer Rolls from Savant on St....

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Day 1: Summer Rolls from Savant on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands!

I know I said I was going to cook last night, but I can never say no to a dinner out with my fiancé and my dad. Savant has been a fixture in my family’s life for years, and due to the delicious food and warm, friendly service, it is easily one of my favorite restaurants in the world. I usually start my meal with these crisp summer rolls, served with orange sauce and peanut sauce, and some of their warm, freshly-baked bread. For an entree, I usually get the fajitas, vegan-style, though last night, I went a little crazy with the bread and instead opted for their spinach salad (sans cheese), which is served warm with a savory, soy-ginger dressing. I highly recommend Savant to anyone visiting St. Croix, vegan or otherwise!

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef