more amazing news

terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 14: His and Hers Oatmeal Cookie Dough...

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Day 14: His and Hers Oatmeal Cookie Dough 🍪

The prompt for yesterday was to “share something delicious with a non-vegan,” and as my fiancé decidedly falls into the non-vegan category, this is something I do nearly every day! Last night, I made some oatmeal cookies; he loves oatmeal raisin cookies, I come from the camp of “ain’t chocolate, ain’t worth the calories,” and we both love cinnamon, so the two-dough approach works magically for us. Right before I added the oats, the cookie dough was decadent and divine, cinnamon-y with that slight sugar crunch… As for the actual cookies, though, I can be a very typical Sagittarius while baking (either not paying attention to the directions, or, as happened last night, deciding I understand Ina Garten’s cookies better than she does and willfully changing all of the measurements…), so I’m still wrestling with the cosmos to engineer a “perfect” vegan oatmeal cookie recipe to put on the blog. An imperfect cookie is still delicious, though, even if they’re so buttery and sugary that they can’t withstand being picked up. 🍪💜 Thank you, honey, for tolerating and encouraging my kitchen escapades.

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef