more amazing news

terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 14: His and Hers Oatmeal Cookie Dough...

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Day 14: His and Hers Oatmeal Cookie Dough ūüć™

The prompt for yesterday was to “share something delicious with a non-vegan,” and as my fianc√© decidedly falls into the non-vegan category, this is something I do nearly every day! Last night, I made some oatmeal cookies; he loves oatmeal raisin cookies, I come from the camp of “ain’t chocolate, ain’t worth the calories,” and we both love cinnamon, so the two-dough approach works magically for us. Right before I added the oats, the cookie dough was decadent and divine, cinnamon-y with that slight sugar crunch… As for the actual cookies, though, I can be a very typical Sagittarius while baking (either not paying attention to the directions, or, as happened last night, deciding I understand Ina Garten’s cookies better than she does and willfully changing all of the measurements…), so I’m still wrestling with the cosmos to engineer a “perfect” vegan oatmeal cookie recipe to put on the blog. An imperfect cookie is still delicious, though, even if they’re so buttery and sugary that they can’t withstand being picked up. ūüć™ūüíú Thank you, honey, for tolerating and encouraging my kitchen escapades.

Related post



Nenhum coment√°rio:

Postar um coment√°rio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas est√£o no Petitchef