more amazing news

quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 15: Cooking for President Barackoli...

Share it Please



Autumn Detox Salad


Pho-Inspired Soup with Broccoli


Truffled Vegan Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli


Broccoli-Seitan Tacos


Zucchini Noodle "Pad Thai" with Broccoli


Broccoli Sauteed with Garlic, Pine Nuts, and Crushed Red Pepper


Rustic Double-Garlic Pasta with Roasted Broccoli and Almonds

Vegan Month of Food, Day 15: Cooking for President Barackoli Obama!

(Image Credit: “My Uni Kitchen,” linked above… I am totally going to try that soup recipe.)

The Vegan MOFO prompt for yesterday asks what to cook when President Obama comes over for dinner, and I started by googling his favorite food… Turns out, it’s the same as mine: broccoli! The good news is: if President Obama were to come to my house, I already have loads of broccoli recipes in my arsenal. The bad news is: there is no way I could pick just one, for the sake of this post, as my choice of dish would depend heavily on the weather, season, location, level of formality, whether the POTUS is open to seitan and tofu, etc. So, rather than post just one, here are several of my favorites:

As always, serve with love.

☮ Neville

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef