more amazing news

quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 2: Veganized Crunchwrap Supreme from...

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Day 2: Veganized Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell.

(Apologies for being a little behind on this challenge.) The prompt for Day 2 is to recreate a meal from childhood. Again, I’m currently traveling and not really able to cook, but this meal is actually very relevant to my childhood. Judge me all you want, but I have always loved Taco Bell. As a tiny child, I remember driving through T-Bell in my mom’s minivan, chowing down on beef tacos and quesadillas, collecting the little stuffed chihuahuas, and - if I was well-behaved enough - savoring a Choco Taco for dessert. After my family moved to the Virgin Islands, where there is no Taco Bell, we would often drive straight to Taco Bell from the airport. In addition to all of this nostalgia, I still love Taco Bell now, because it is probably the easiest chain fast food restaurant to veganize. I usually order a Crunchwrap Supreme, substitute beans for beef, eliminate the cheese and sour cream, and slather that sucker in hot sauce. God bless America. 🇺🇸

#vgnmf15 #veganmofo #nevillenoms #tacobell #crunchwrap #restaurant #vegan #veganfood #veganfoodshare #vegansofig #vegansoftumblr #junkfood #shameless #plantbased

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef