more amazing news

segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 21: My Three Desert Island Foods to Eat...

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Day 21: My Three Desert Island Foods to Eat Forever. 🌴

Or, in other words, my three favorite foods. (Living in the “desert” part of an island myself, I’m going to read this prompt a bit differently and assume that my island has an oven for baking mac n cheese and a post office to pick up my vegan marshmallow shipments.)

1) Vegan Pho. Specifically, I would want broth like that at Black Pepper Pho in Boulder, Colorado, but with broccoli added.

2) Neville Noms Vegan Baked Macaroni and Cheese. I’m not crowning myself queen of vegan mac, but I have engineered this recipe to be specifically as I like it best.

3) Vegan S'mores! This is probably one of the weirder items to “miss” as a vegan, but marshmallows, which usually contain gelatin (produced by boiling animal bones, yuck), aren’t even vegetarian, most of the time. My perfect s'more consists of a ginger snap or graham cracker, good quality dark chocolate, and a perfectly toasted Sweet ‘n Sara or Dandies vegan marshmallow.

#veganmofo #veganmofo2015 #vgnmf2015 #food #yum #macaroniandcheese #macncheese #smores #pho #noodles #vegan #plantbased #yum #vegansoftumblr #vegansofig #veganfoodshare #vegetarian

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef