more amazing news

terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 22: Sticky Rice and Local Mango from...

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Day 22: Sticky Rice and Local Mango from Savant! 🍃

Sometimes, if there is no vegan dessert on the menu, the restaurant will be sweet enough to make one for you, and extra-sweet to make it a dessert with mango grown on-island. Last night, Savant, a local spot where my family and I have all been über-regulars for years, whipped up this awesome little treat for me. (I know the prompt said to make a dish of local produce, so I hope it’s close enough that Savant made it for me!) Most of my mango-sticky rice memories are in Thailand, but I found out last night that, apparently, this is what kickboxers here on St. Croix fuel up on before matches… Who knew?

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef