more amazing news

domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 6: Ma Po Tofu from PF Chang’s. 🌳 The...

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Day 6: Ma Po Tofu from PF Chang’s. 🌳

The prompt for today is to “recreate a restaurant meal.” Since I am still traveling and unable to cook, here is my go-to meal from one of my favorite big stateside chain restaurants… Yes, I know that there is almost certainly better fake “Asian” food in Colorado Springs, but we don’t have PF Chang’s on St. Croix, and - truth be told - I sometimes crave it. Broccoli is my favorite food, and accompanied with a flavorful sauce and tofu (pro tip: substitute baked for the silken, if you’re like me and not keen on wibbly textures in food), this dish makes me a happy girl.

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef