more amazing news

sábado, 5 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Days 3-5: Tibetan Vegetables with...

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Days 3-5: Tibetan Vegetables with Sesame-Encrusted Tofu and Watermelon-Cucumber-Lime Juice from Adam’s Mountain Cafe in Manitou Springs, CO.

This lunch was so delicious and so needed, that if any meal could make up for three days of missed Vegan MoFo blogging, this would be it. I’m currently in the Colorado Springs area for the gorgeous destination wedding of my fiancé’s best friend from college, and the festivities have been an absolute, joyful blast, so far. The group is comprised solely of big meat-eaters, as most Americans are, so my simple-carbohydrate-side-dish meals (think pasta salad and bread with barbecue sauce served with the sloppy joe and barbecue dinners) have been decidedly unblogworthy. (Plus, I’m having too much fun socializing with these nice people to bury myself in my phone!)
I had some extra time on my hands today, and at the encouragement of some law school friends from the area, I popped a few minutes down the road to Adam’s Mountain Cafe. I ate up at the bar with a few friendly regulars, and thoroughly enjoyed this simple, flavorful, nourishing meal: sautéed veggies over brown rice with sesame-encrusted tofu and tamari-baked cashews, and a gorgeous-tasting juice of a color that does no justice to the flavor. I am now fueled up to party in my red dress tonight! 💃🏽👰🏼

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef