more amazing news

sexta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2015

Hi, foodie friends! 🐣 Sorry I haven’t been recipe blogging;...

Share it Please


Hi, foodie friends! 🐣 Sorry I haven’t been recipe blogging; first I was traveling, then I was sick and ate the same soup for days on end, and then I just got out of a crazy trial at 10pm tonight (after the jury deliberated for five hours)… But enough with the lame excuses: LOOK WHAT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ST. CROIX! 🧀🧀🧀 It’s definitely not “healthy” vegan food, and apparently it’s $7 (the downside of living in a “remote” place) but man oh man is it worth every calorie and penny. Even my dairy-loving mama loves this creamy, savory stuff. My honey was so amazing to surprise me with some, and his timing couldn’t be more perfect … I should marry him. 🦄

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef