more amazing news

quarta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2015

Vegan Fast Food Hack: Wendy’s Baked Potato, Upgraded 💪🏼 Am I...

Share it Please


Vegan Fast Food Hack: Wendy’s Baked Potato, Upgraded 💪🏼

Am I the only one who experienced a massive craving for potatoes after seeing “The Martian?” 👽🍟 Luckily, there is a Wendy’s in the same shopping center as our movie theater, so my craving was easily satisfied. After devouring one potato plain with some seasoning, I dressed up another to take to work the next day, entirely using staple ingredients: add some frozen broccoli, a little Earth Balance, seasoned salt, and beans (a surprisingly yummy trick I learned from the many “jacket potatoes” I consumed while living in London), and you have a satisfying, nutritionally complete lunch!

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef