more amazing news

quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Eve, darlings! I’ve been traveling between...

Share it Please


Happy Thanksgiving Eve, darlings! I’ve been traveling between Alabama and Florida for the past week, and I was not able to cook at all until my mom and I made some pizzas tonight. This one consists of premade dough and sauce with the delightful additions of Miyoko’s Kitchen mozzarella and fresh basil from the garden. Herbivore or omnivore, if you haven’t tried Miyoko’s Kitchen vegan cheeses, I highly recommend that you get on her website and order some immediately – they’re the best I’ve ever had, flavorful and delicious without harming any baby animals, as real dairy sadly does. 🐮💜

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef