more amazing news

terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2015

“Very Purpley” Smoothie! 💜🌴 To make this creamy-dreamy breakfast...

Share it Please


“Very Purpley” Smoothie! 💜🌴 To make this creamy-dreamy breakfast treat, I blended one frozen banana, two hearty handfuls of frozen blueberries, five dates, soy milk, and ice. The texture was almost like a milkshake… So good, and so healthy with the little antioxidant powerhouses that are blueberries.

(Note: I know soy milk is not “in vogue” right now, but as my own, in-depth review of the current, peer-reviewed medical literature on soy and health risks indicates that most of the perceived risks of soy consumption, namely cancer, hormone issues, and thyroid function have either been disproven or not proven, I enjoy it occasionally as it is rich in protein and stays fresh longer down here than other nut milks… But if you’re worried, almond and coconut milk are more delicious, anyway!)

I hope all of you are enjoying this beautiful Christmas week! 🎄 I’m personally loving this breezy, cool weather and am looking forward to a fun weekend with my sweet family. ⛄️

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef