more amazing news

sábado, 2 de julho de 2016

My sweet husband gave me a fantastic juicer as a wedding gift,...

Share it Please


My sweet husband gave me a fantastic juicer as a wedding gift, and I made some exceptionally delicious goodness with it this morning. 💚 Half a cucumber, half a lime, a handful of white grapes, a handful of fresh parsley (stems included), two big handfuls of kale (stems also included), and a peeled hunk of ginger about the size of my thumb (tip: if you freeze ginger and then let it thaw in the fridge, it softens, peels much more easily, and releases much more juice). This was a perfect, energy-boosting accompaniment to my breakfast. Thank you, Katie and Andrew, for the inspiration vis-a-vis our conversation about the cancer-preventing properties of parsley! 💪🏼🌿

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef