more amazing news

quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2015

japanesefoodie: When I think about “snacks,” what first come...

Share it Please


japanesefoodie:

When I think about “snacks,” what first come in my mind is the snacks sealed in a plastic package and you can easily find them in a supermarket. What I didn’t know was that many Japanese snacks were used to be freshly made as street food.

Inspired by Japanese snacks and street food, I wanted to introduce these wonderful Japanese street food culture to the Western world, and to do so, I once again chose graphic design to tell the story of Japanese snacks.

View more detail on Kickstarter.



via @notiun

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef