more amazing news

sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2015

Vegan Month of Food, Day 17: Local Fruit Smoothie from...

Share it Please


Vegan Month of Food, Day 17: Local Fruit Smoothie from Vegetarian Creations 🍌

While there are many vegan Crucian/Virgin Island-based dishes worth writing about, I need to give the spotlight to this decadent smoothie, which I just can’t get off my mind… The talented ladies at Vegetarian Creations, a local, almost-all-vegan spot (“almost” because the single only item stopping it from being purely vegan is that they top their lasagna with real cheese), make these beauties with local banana and papaya, lending them their creaminess, as well as a myriad of other fruits. I packed my lunch, but I think I’ll be stopping in today…

#veganmofo #veganmofo2015 #vegan #smoothie #fruit #raw #plantbased #hclf #yum #fruit #local #westindian #caribbean #vegetarian #healthy #eatclean #papaya #bananas #stcroix #virginislands #nevillenoms #vegansoftumblr

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef