more amazing news

terça-feira, 29 de março de 2016

Hello tumblr! I’m still here! My camera has just been out...

Share it Please


Hello tumblr! I’m still here! My camera has just been out of action so I’ve only been posting on instagram lately. I’ll return to proper blogging soon ^_^

This was my dinner tonight (and it was so good omg): Roasted sweet potato and chestnut mushrooms in tamari, sesame oil, maple syrup and cumin; garlicky chickpeas fried in coconut oil and turmeric with tahini and coriander; miso sesame kale and corn on the cob with smoked paprika.

If you want to follow my foodie adventures on instagram I’m @freyarhianne :)


via @notiun

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef