more amazing news

quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2014

Beijing Beef

Share it Please
Beijing beef is one of the most popular beef recipes at Panda Express and many readers had emailed and asked me about the Beijing beef recipe. Truth be told, I hardly ever eat at Panda Express…in fact, the few times I had tried Panda Express, I was probably in transit at airports and the only choice I had was Panda Express. To develop this Beijing beef recipe, I specifically went to Panda Express and tried out the dish. I had to taste the dish in order to create the recipe. After careful examination of the ingredients used, and tasting the sauce carefully, I think I have gotten down the copycat recipe of Beijing Beef, one of the beef recipes loved by many Americans. As with most recipes served at Panda Express, the protein is coated in batter and deep-fried. To create a truly amazing Beijing sauce, I adjusted the recipe and ingredients a few times to get to the right balance of flavors. The list of ingredients in the Beijing sauce is long, but be rest assured, after you taste it, you would want to make it again and again. It’s actually quite addictive and good. The good news is that you can make the sauce in a big batch and keep in the fridge and whenever you are craving it, you can make this Beijing Beef, or Beijing Chicken. It’s totally up to you! So here is the yummy Beijing beef recipe. This recipe tastes better and fresher than the ones at Panda Express. As you add the beef towards the end of the cooking process, the beef remains crunchy instead of soggy. I am quite certain that you will really enjoy this dish. Bon appetit!

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef