more amazing news

quinta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2015

Good morning, little darlings! 🌞🌱 I am loving this gorgeous...

Share it Please


Good morning, little darlings! 🌞🌱 I am loving this gorgeous green smoothie right now: one frozen banana, five chunks of frozen pineapple, one tightly packed cup of fresh kale, one heaping tablespoon of spirulina, and, because I love it so, just enough passionfruit juice to get my blender in motion (if you prefer, use coconut water or green juice for a lower-sugar option). 🍃 Spirulina is a type of algae (the ultimate mermaid food 🐠), and in addition to imparting a beautiful green color, it is an amazing source of iron, vitamin A, vitamin K, protein (5g in an itty-bitty tablespoon!), and B vitamins. Combined with the abundant potassium, vitamin C, fiber, and calcium in the rest of this smoothie, I can almost hear my cells rejoicing as I sip on this tropical concoction. 🌴

#nevillenoms #recipes #smoothie #greensmoothie #greens #kale #spirulina #healthy #plantbased #tropical #pineapple #banana #kale #yum #vegan #vegetarian #veganfoodshare #raw #hclf #crueltyfree

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef