more amazing news

sexta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2015

I hope everyone had a happy day of feasting, family, and...

Share it Please


I hope everyone had a happy day of feasting, family, and friends! 💛 I’ve been in a cloud of happiness with my family and so enjoyed this delicious spread, made by Mum and me! Field Roast “Celebration Roast” with porcini gravy, haricot verts, Southern-style cornbread dressing, yellow squash, butter beans, my baked macaroni and cheese (of course), sweet potato casserole, and the beloved cranberry blob. So satisfied and no animals harmed. 🦃

#turkeyisoverrated #somuchfood #vegan #vegetarian #southern #thanksgiving #happy #vegansoftumblr #vegansofig #sofull #whatveganseat #plantbased #crueltyfree #ahimsa #nevillenoms

Related post



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow us on Facebook

Todas as receitas estão no Petitchef